Tuesday, April 22, 2008

birthday boy

Last night we had a little birthday party for my nearly new son in law, Tony.
(10 more days until the wedding!)

Tony's birthday was last week, but because of work & finals we celebrated a little late.
Megan says tony is a meat & potatoes kind of guy so we had roast, mashed potatoes & roasted asparagus. he also loves chocolate- my kind of guy- so we had a layered chocolate dessert. Megan made him a chocolate cake last week.
Twenty four!
Oh, to be young again.

Tony is a great guy. We are so happy to be adding him to our family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY

*would you want to be 24 again? Not me...

7 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, the wedding is in 10 days?? How did I not realize that. Everything must be under control eh?

Jill said...

P.S. I just read your question, NO I definitely wouldn't want to be 24 again!

Unknown said...

24 again?!? no, thank you!

you're in the wedding zone now.

Kristy said...

Happy b-day Tony!!!! 24 was a hard year for me.....Brookie was born that year so no way would I go back to that age. Today is Kyle's b-day lots of b-days this time of year!

Janae said...

Happy B-day Tony! I can't believe 10 more days...very exciting:) No on the 24 for me. Being that is fun, but once is enough;)

Karrie said...

If I could know what I know now and not have to go through all the crap to get to my age again...yes for sure I'd be 24 again!

wende said...

happy birthday tony! he seems like such a great guy, i'm excited to meet him. that question is hard. can't i just be a 33 year old and go back to the 24 year old body? you know, the one i thought was soooo fat! what was i thinking? i was a bean pole!