Thursday, April 17, 2008

I helped with a PTA district Volunteer of the year luncheon yesterday. I was in charge of table decorations, food, invites- actually I was in charge of everything... but I had good help. I don't normally EVER agree to do table decorations because I am seriously not good at that... anyhow I was so thrilled with how these turned out that I am posting it!
I bought a flat of mini daffodils for $10- then pulled them out of their little places & put them in a white cup. Then I wrapped cute tissue paper around the bottom & tied it up with white string.
I put three on each table & let the guests take them home. They turned out so darling & they are so springy. Can you believe how cute these are? Daffodils are my favorite flowers. They really brighten my world this time of year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these look great- i love getting ideas from photos on other blogs. hope the rest of the event went as well as the table decorations!

Janae said...

These are way cute! I love the idea that they can be taken home...not a waste that has to be thrown out after bunches of work...very cute:)