Wednesday, May 5, 2010

posting everyday... may not be a good idea?

I made a goal to post everyday.
right now I wish I hadn't...
although some very good things did happen today-
1. Brian got a job! woo hooo-
2. I volunteered at the book fair for 2 hours
3. I finished a baby quilt & took it plus another one to a quilter today :)

I won't talk about the fact that:
mother's day is my least favorite holiday & the anticipation of it makes me act insane.
I am so crabby...
and I wish I could just sleep it off.

7 comments:

Janae said...

congrats to Brian on the job:)
my least favorite holiday too...
it was fun to see you for a minute today.

John and Misty said...

I hate Mother's Day! Maybe we should AWOL together...

jakenapril said...

i did that once. regretted it after the fact as well.
and ditto on mother's day. not my fave. (shouldn't it be every day anyway, not just once a year? who's with me?)
if it's any consolation though i think you're a fabulous mom. oh, and i got to sit by cute chloe at allie's dance recital last night. she is just so darling!

Gail said...

I find it interesting that most mothers I know dislike mother's day (myself included.) Kind of make you wonder why we have it.

Karrie said...

I just read you post for Mother's Day and so you should not have wasted time dreading it.

Mine was good...I didn't have to cook and I get to have a pedicure...which is very over due!!!

I am going tomorrow want to go with?

michelle said...

I had forgotten that you dreaded Mother's Day. I'm glad to read this after the fact, when it seems like you had a very nice day yesterday. Perhaps low expectations are the key, hee! I know they are for me.

crystal said...

Mother's Day is completely overrated. I love the sweet kooky gifties my kids make me, and I should just learn not to expect thoughtfulness from a grown man! Grrrrr ;)

I so wish I could sleep it off when I am crabby; instead, I just wake up crabbier. Usually because I've been yanked awake my a kid dispute.