Saturday, May 15, 2010

blogger's night out

For Christmas this past year
Kristy gave all of us blogger mom's gift certificates to a local theater.
We could pick any night- any show.
It was a BRillIant idea!
(sisters karrie & meridith "weezer")
It's hard to get all of us busy moms together on the same night- but we made it.
Last night we went to see
Steel Magnolias
I was super excited, not only because it's one of my all time favorite movies, but because Karrie's sister Meridith was playing Weezer, my favorite character.
double bonus
It was the perfect show for us- it was fantastic. A show about a group of women who get together once a week & help each other through life's ups & downs.
Before the show we went to dinner.
After to get frozen yogurt.

Not everyone got yogurt.
But I did.
Oh boy, I love frozen yogurt.

I love the blogger moms.
they are always there for me.
I couldn't ask for better friends
Summer is coming- we don't get together as much.
I don't know if I can stand it?


1 comment:

Karrie said...

This wast the BEST night of the month for me!!!! loved loved it!!

Meredith was soo funny and I'm glad we could all go.