Saturday, May 29, 2010

Guest post by Chloe

MOM She does the laundry
and the dishes

she makes my life colorful

and lets me ride her bike

She is very creative

and an AMAZING sewer.

She puts up with goof balls.

Collects cool things

She makes our house look cute.

She is very organized.
(her fabrics are organized by colors)

She lets me borrow her shoes.

She teaches us to serve the Lord.

She welcomes everyone to our home and makes them feel loved.

She has a very clean car, inside and out.

She smells pretty and lets me use her lotion.

She is keeps and uses our creations.
(this was made by Brian. Mom uses it to hold spoons on the stove)

She collects bunnies

an serves food on pretty dishes.


When something doesn't work out, she tries, and tries again.
(This jam didn't work so she make syrup for pancakes.)

She made me practice the piano even though I didn't like to.
Now I love to play the piano. Without her I would have quit.

She carries cute bags and she bought me a Vera Bradly lunchbox that I LOVE.


She decorates presents with cute ribbons.


She remembers everyones birthday and always sends them a card.

She makes our home a sweet place to live in.

She is very patriotic and teaches us to love and be proud of our country.


Our family wouldn't be the same without our mom.


I love that she loves my dad.


Get well soon Mom, I love you.

11 comments:

Jill said...

Great job Chloe! A post this good is worth getting sick for, what a gift for your mom!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Great post Chloe... it made me cry and remember so many of the things that I love about your mom. I hope you feel better soon Patsy!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

My goodness! This is a GOLDMINE. Well done, Chloe, well done.

Get well soon Patsy.

michelle said...

This is so sweet!! Better than Mother's Day!

And having shoes that your teenager wants to borrow is no small feat, Patsy.

Hope you feel better soon!

wende said...

oh. my. goodness.
how do i love that chloe girl?

she is a GEM!

best post ever! good job chloe.

Kristy said...

Great post Chloe!!! What a great pay day as a Mom.....to have your cute daughter notice and appreciate the things that you do!

Karrie said...

Um....for sure she must be your favorite kid!!! How nice of her..I'm sure all the other kiddos agree with it too.!

Janae said...

Chloe~ this is one of the greatest blog posts I have ever read! Your mom is the best:)

Beth said...

Chloe... well I am crying! No surprise!! I love your Mom too.

I miss you guys very much! Hugs to everyone, love you tons!

Get well soon Patsy :)

jakenapril said...

dang. i do believe i'm tearing up. thanks, chloe. what a fabulous post. hope your mom is feeling better soon.

Kim Sue said...

Wow! great job by Chloe! Sorry you are sick but look what a treasure you have for days when you are feeling better!