Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day!

(scene from our house)
For mother's day...
Brett bought & set up a web cam & skype!
We had the best time talking to megan, tony & acting ridiculous for Charlie!
right now-
Brett & Trent are walking the dogs
Brian is on the phone rattling off in Spanish to someone?
The dishwasher is running after a wonderful dinner
Hailey is watching our new favorite show Life on TLC
and Chloe is making brownies!
It has been a great day
It's a wonderful life
I love being a mother
happy mother's day

10 comments:

jakenapril said...

woohoo! hope you had a happy mother's day. you deserve it. and what's your skype address? i'll have to look you up. i love it.

Brit said...

Happy Mother's Day Patsy! I love you!

She Loves To Make said...

We loved talking on skype. We'll have to make that a Sunday tradtion.

michelle said...

Great gift! And great photo.

Did you get to talk to Jack?

I love that you love being a mother.

wende said...

i love this photo - it's perfect!

we skype with wayne and eileen some times and it's so fun. it makes me want to sing...

i love technology, but not as much as you you see, but i still love technology....(in my best kip voice of course)

love ya!

Jill said...

Hooray for a good Mother's Day!!

The Taylors said...

Happy Mother's day ! I hope you had a wonderful day. You are such a great mother. love ya

Bond Girl 007 said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

Beth said...

Did you talk to the missionary? I am glad you survived Mothers Day... I thought about you so much all day long. I even did enough crying during sacrament so you didn't have to (what was that all about?).

Happy Mothers Day! Hugs, Hugs!!

crystal said...

What a darling post, Patsy-my-dear! And seriously...webcam & skype is a perfect present for a woman with a grandbaby in a different city!