Thursday, May 13, 2010

creative thursday

There is really nothing better than Creative Thursday....
except Creative Thursday with these amazing cookies!!!
Janae made these today & brought them to us
-oh Heavenly Day-
They are so, so good.
Janae has serious baking skills.
You can find the recipe here & thank me later.
I brought enchiladas for us to share & they were good too.
I could have taken a much better photo, but forgot until it was almost too late.
These are the best enchiladas. I have been working on the recipe for a long time. I finally got it just right & make them all the time now. I will post my recipe the next time I make them.
(me, karrie & owen)
The best part of all was having this dream boat Owen here with us. He is such a sweet baby- so smiley & alert. He just watches us & smiles all day....
I was so busy finishing my quilt binding, that I didn't even realize until I got home-
that I didn't get a chance to hold him!?
What!?
I call first next week, okay janae?

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hip, hip hooray for Creative Thursday pictures!!!!!!!!! I'm always hoping for these. The cookies and the enchiladas look fabulous, as does sweet baby Owen. Thanks for documenting!

Janae said...

Such a great day! Those enchiladas were too die for! I am so glad you guys liked my cookie. and, you definitely getting Owen first next week:)

wende said...

you might have to arm wrestle me for that baby patsy! just kidding, but i'm second kay?!

the enchiladas and the cookies, are the reason my jeans are too tight today. in other words - i loved them.

yay for creative day.

michelle said...

Those cookies look way too good! I may have to make them tomorrow...

And I do want your enchiladas recipe, please.

Kristy said...

I am SOOOOO embarrassed!!! I should have taken your picture somewhere else so you could not see all the lovely paint samples on my wall.......oh soooo embarrassing!!!!

Great day and the cookies....oh I want one right now!

Owen so precious and so dang cute!!

Karrie said...

This was a great day...tell Brett...he's not the only baby whisperer!!!