Friday, May 7, 2010

almost a debut!



So...
For months & months - actually over a year now-
hailey has been writing the most amazing music & performing, well- all over the place. But I haven't let her put it on YouTube because... well- I just don't trust the internet that much. She performed at the H.S. talent show today & I was going to debut her on my blog, finally -- linking her from YouTube, but our video didn't turn out.
She was awesome though!
One of these days
One of these days
we will have an official debut and seriously folks
You won't believe how amazing she is.

7 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

I wish I could have been there to see her perform. I've only heard her a few times and I'm always blown away. She is so talented! She must get it from her older sister or something :)

PaD said...

Yeah Megan, or she gets it from her mom. Patsy was amazing when she sang in her play she was in in high school. Maybe she gets it from her grandpa D. I've heard her and loved her voice her guitar playing and the song she wrote. Keep it up Hailey.

Kristy said...

Dang I wanted to see the video.....I heard she was AMAZING!!!!!

Jill said...

I'm so impressed! I want to see a video soon please.

wende said...

taylor said she was fantastic - he LOVED her song. she's so GREAT.
love that hailey girl.

Karrie said...

She is so talented....you need to get her an agent. ASAP!!!

michelle said...

Wow! You have a singer/songwriter in the family! I'm definitely impressed.