Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Shhhhhhh... the peanut is here

I just have a minute... the peanut got here last night about 9:00.
he came along with 10- yep 10- bags. Hmmmm that's kind of a bad sign wouldn't you say?
He had a really rough time right after his mom left- he thought he was going to die- false alarm- he's makin' it so far. He slept good-- 10:00- 5:30 when he got up he peed on me while I changed his diaper, then I gave him a bottle. Back to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. So our house has been over run...
And I have been seriously reminded of the old days- when I had little peanuts.

Oh boy- this is gonna be fun!?
:)

8 comments:

Johnna said...

I'm glad that he slept a little more than you thought.....hope you got some rest!

Jill said...

10 bags for real? What in the world?? How long will you have with you? I really, really, really hope he's happy during his stay. I'm also glad last night's near-death experience for him was a false alarm.

You're a great sister for taking him on.

Kristy said...

Some days I would go back to those days...at least as far as expenses. Babies are always fun to have around but I am finding I am glad that I am not the one who has to get up in the night and have them all day....I am getting too old to do that everyday! Good luck with the cutie....call us if you need a break we would be happy to entertain for you. I bet Brett is having fun!!

Amie said...

I missed something... and I don't know who he is or why he is there but it looks fun. For real. I love baby visitors!

Karrie said...

Wow...10 bags of stuff...I'm glad somedays that I can't remember that stage very well...you're the best aunt ever to help out!

wende said...

so fun, for a few days anyway, but not so much when they cry when they see you! sheesh! i love the measuring spoon! desperate times...desperate measures!

Janae said...

What a good sister you are to take that cute peanut. I hope that he warms up and feels less cranky soon:)

Rachel said...

Heeey, that looks like *my* house! ;) I hope it was a great time!