Thursday, July 17, 2008

desperate

Wanted:
Young newlywed couple seeking housing for the fall/winter semester at BYU.
I had totally forgotten how hard it is to find
housing in a college town.
megan & tony are coming back to Utah after their summer internship in Arkansas & they have NO where to live. Ya, they could live here.... but we're a good hour or more away from work & school- not good. Not to mention- who wants to live with their mother in law??
So- if anyone out there knows of any married housing in the Provo/Orem area
PLEASE
let me know ASAP!!
I think I'm going to be down there tomorrow searching for -
for rent signs!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Good Luck! I don't have any housing connections down that way sorry just blender connections!

Jill said...

I'm clueless, but I'm sure something will turn up.

Beth said...

Sounds tricky... good luck!

I was kind of freaking out when I heard they would be so far away for the summer... but it is going by really fast. I bet you will be glad to have them closer to home again.