Wednesday, July 2, 2008

answer time part one

I am attempting to answer some of your questions today! I should be getting ready for company... but it's too hot, so here goes.

Question: Did you go to college & if so what did you study?

Answer: I answered that in my list this month- great question!

Question: What were you like in H.S.?

Answer: I guess I answered that a little in the list- but I didn't mention I was completely boy crazy & not very studious. (are you surprised) I think I was very friendly & a little different since I was one of maybe 4 LDS kids at my school. I went to early morning seminary & didn't drink or do drugs- I couldn't have if I wanted to, my friends knew I "didn't do that" & never even invited me to parties where that was going on. They would've been seriously disappointed if I did.

Question: Do my kids appreciate how fun & young I am as a mom?

Answer: Since I remind them on a daily basis... I think so. :) Brian did mention that I was those things in his email to just me- this past week. I've read it everyday.

Question: Give us an update on Megan & Tony. When do they get back?

Answer: They are living in Bentonville, Arkansas. Tony is working a summer internship for corporate walmart. They are loving it. Megan is very adventurous & tony grew up in the Midwest. It doesn't seem like they are gone. They were too busy to come up very much the past two semesters & I talk to her on the phone most days... so it seems like she's still in Provo, kind of. They get home sometime in August. They are looking for an apartment for their last semester. tony graduates in December & megan should get her associates degree then too.

Question: How old was I when I had my first child & how far apart are they?

Answer: I was 20 when megan was born. She was almost 3 weeks late. She was due just a couple of days after my birthday... but didn't come. I'm glad I can say I was 20 & not 19.....

megan & brian are 14 months apart- wow -that was craziness. the others are all 2 1/2 or 3 years apart. It was a great thing that Brian was a surprise or megan would've been an only child. I was completely shocked at how hard labor & delivery was.

*this is really a fun way to blog- thanks for the questions!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Excellent answers Patsy, I'm glad your kids know how fun and young you are.

I can't imagine having babies 14 months apart from each other!! It's a good thing you were so young and energetic eh? Do you think you can handle that now?

Cecilia said...

Great answers!

I agree with Jill, 14 months is a little to much for me, but I'm glad Megan had a little brother to play with :)

Janae said...

Great answers:)