Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the peanut's visit

(sorry about the side ways video- when will I learn?)

This peanut (I call him peanut because he was so small when he was born & had a tough time gaining weight-not an issure anymore) is so funny. If I am holding him & he can't really see my face he's totally fine, even cooing & babbling. As soon as he sees me or if I talk to him... cry baby. A girl could get a complex or something. I am bbsitting him & his 8 yr. old brother & 12 yr. old sister while my sister & her other two kids & husband go on a pioneer trek with their congregation. Just for 2 nights so it's not that bad.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Oh that video is so cute...but I could see how you might get a complex after awhile!

He is darling and you just watch, you'll turn out to be his FAVORITE aunt when he grows up!

(I bet some of your awesome cupcakes could win him over!)

Karrie said...

Patsy...I know how to save you from having a complex...just be around people he has never seen before and he will just love you no matter what...just like when I dropped in earlier today....he definately preferred you to me.

Jill said...

You're so nice to do this.

Janae said...

Way cute video. What a cutie pie he is:) I hope he is feeling happier today!

Kim Sue said...

:)cutie pie!

Holly said...

What is up with the cute little peanut crying when he sees you? Awww...hope it's better today.

Your previous pictures were funny--you're right about being taken over by baby stuff! :)