Wednesday, July 2, 2008

blogger mom breakfast

The blogger mom's & I went to breakfast this morning!
It was really fun to catch up on every one's summer & visit for a while.
My summer time grove is on now-- it takes me a while to get used to changes. Now I am just melting from the heat. It's been near 100 everyday this week & is supposed to top that in the days ahead.
Breakfast is & has always been Brett's favorite meal- & guess what?
after all these years of him loving breakfast food & me not- I'm finally loving it too.
*do you ever go out for breakfast?

3 comments:

Jill said...

I rarely go out to breakfast, but when I do I love it.

I think breakfast is a fun meal to get together with friends. It's a different crowd and hopefully you're not too tired (as opposed to going out at the end of the day).

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love going out for breakfast~ I don't like it much at home, but there is something about eating breakfast at a restaurant that makes it more enjoyable~

Janae said...

This was a way fun morning:) my girls never even asked me why my walk was so long...hehehe:)