Saturday, March 21, 2009

creative thursday with photos!

Even though my camera wasn't working...
I got some pictures this week from creative thursday
thanks to Janae for letting me use her camera!!
(view from my place at the table)
I am on a sewing kick & loving it.
I don't usually like to tote my machine around-
besides being old... it's really heavy.
I am so glad I brought it today - I got a lot a project done that
I am thrilled about.
Having a day out of the house-
getting something creative done-
spending time with these great friends-
PLUS janae made the most delicious chocolate cake-
MY FAvorITE!
Not to mention hearing all about Karrie's
fun trip- Karrie just got home this week from a cruise.
She is so adventurous. Traveling to the Dominican Republic and on stand by!
Oh the stories...
I'm so glad you made it home-
And with SAnd for my collection!!
thanks
Here's what I'm working on-
(done with) a cherry apron for megan.
It was a very productive Creative Thursday!

11 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

That apron is adorable...

She Loves To Make said...

Oh yay!!! It is so cute! I'm so excited! Thanks mom!

Jill said...

Hooray for Creative Thursday photos!! I love it that you girls get together every week and that you always seem to have amazing treats. I really wish I liked to cook and bake more.

The apron looks darling!

Karrie said...

I was so glad to be back for our Thursday!!! I love that apron...megan has a very talented Mom.

Beth said...

What a fun fullfilling day!

Love the apron!

Beth said...

What a fun fullfilling day!

Love the apron!

shannon said...

I love your cherry apron! It's so fresh and cheerful looking--
I wish I could sew things like that (but it obviously requires a pattern, so that's out of the question for me)

Great creative Thursday!!--I saw a sneak preview from Janae's blog--
You girls are lucky to have a day like this in place...

Thanks for your cute card!--I love it and love what you wrote...
I wish we lived closer...I agree with you that I'm sure we'd be real life friends... :)

michelle said...

Your apron is darling! I especially like the ricrac...

PaD said...

Beautiful job Patsy. Megan will love it a lot.

Kristy said...

another great Thursday!

wende said...

oh how i love thursdays. i'm sorry i was not photogenic this week - i promise to be lens friendly next week. we need a self portait with all of us in it!

i'm glad you took photos, i've been so burned out i keep forgetting.

love love love the apron, it's even cuter in person. megan is so lucky.