Friday, March 13, 2009

creative thursday- peanut edition

This week my sister had to be somewhere & asked me if I could keep the peanut for the day. I knew it was my creative day & that he would have friends... so hey why not?
After the initial drop off crying
He Did GREat!
Can't you tell by this enthusiastic face,
that he is having the time of his life!!?
He tried so hard all day not to smile it was almost comical.
We headed over to Janae's lusciously cleaned carpet with beautiful vacuumed lines & messed it up right away.
{a little peek at the project we worked on}
When I got home- I realized -
I didn't take any pictures- AGAIN!!!
Is it possible I was dropped at birth?
-what is wrong with me-
???
the humanity
{chloe got out our bucket of old baby toys-sweet memories}
The peanut is fussy- But NOt Today!
He played & played- took an hour & 1/2 nap-
played some more- then followed the dogs around saying
"no, no, no BWonto"
so cute
I love how little kids boss the dogs around.
Finally someone they can boss & get away with it.
***
so again
no pictures from creative thursday
it was great to get away for the day
anyhow
*do you do something creative everyday?
*do you have a group that you meet with regularly?
*I don't think I needed it in my life as much as I do now?

7 comments:

Kristy said...

I think we were on ribbon overload yesterday.....and there is still more!!!!!

The peanut was so good!

Kari Sweeten said...

I try to do creative things often because it's an outlet for me. I don't do it as often as I would like because right now it just seems like I'm super busy. My sister, mom, sister-in-laws, and I try to get together once a month. Right now we are working on a quilt block of the month and I am really loving that!

Holly said...

Glad you got out after a long time of sickness and homeboundness.

What's the plan for all that yummy ribbon???

I don't have a regular creative group, like every week (which would be FAB), but we get together every so often.

It's okay, but bring your camera next time!

shannon said...

Those cheeks are edible!!!

So happy to hear that you are back in the swing of things...first the school play and now creative Thursday...sounds like Patsy's got her groove back!

I don't have an organized creative day like you do...I would like to do that at some point, but I find alot of times that my creativity comes from being alone...I can't create when I'm gabbing...

Does this mean that I'm anti-social?

She Loves To Make said...

He sure does have the chubbiest cheeks! That's cute about how he was bossing around he dogs haha.
I'm excited to see what you do with all of your ribbon!

Janae said...

Another great day! He was such a good little baby:) I am glad he survived Nicolette kicking him out of her chair;)

michelle said...

This is so funny, Patsy. From the peanut studiously not smiling, to you wondering if you were dropped at birth, to little kids finally finding someone they can boss around. And I want to know what you are doing with all that ribbon!