Saturday, March 28, 2009

a conversation

(note: we went to the library this week & Trent checked out "Treehouses & Playhouses- You Can Build" pluse "Backyards for Kids"-- oh, when will I ever learn?)

Trent: Mom, can I use your computer?
Mom: sure
Trent: how do you spell HOme Depot?
Mom: h.o.m.e. d.e.p.o.t.
Trent: how do you spell Solar Panel?
mom: ?
Trent: when are we going to put the roof on my tree house? I need to put in a solar panel so I don't have to wire it. Does Jack know how to use a nail gun?

8 comments:

shannon said...

Ahhh--NAIL GUN !!!! Those two words alone have to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!-- :)

Nothing good could possibly come from that!

I'm always amused by these conversations you have with your kids...

Kristy said...

Oh boy!!! What fun you are having at your house!! Good luck with this one you are going to need it!

Jill said...

He's so funny. I hope this doesn't become a fixation the way the cell phone did. Good luck with that.

She Loves To Make said...

haha Tony and I are laughing so hard over this. Maybe one day all of this creativity, motivation and big dreams will be put to good use!

michelle said...

How fun! It sounds like of fun things are happening. It has been way to long since I have stopped by. How have you been? :)

Johnna said...

Way Too Funny! Love you....

Janae said...

wow...this could be the next cell phone;) too funny. I like Megan's thought and think that one of these days, Trent's ideas are going to pay off big:)

Karrie said...

I agree with Megan too...but for now all I can say is YIKES!