Thursday, May 1, 2008

i'm so lucky- my life rocks

This morning my friend Lori called & asked how I was doing- great! everything is going smooth, there is only one thing I didn't get done for the wedding & that's okay. She asked me what didn't you get done. I explained that I wanted to make little coloring books for the kids coming to the wedding. It's such a long day for kids. She said no problem, called me a couple of hours later... her & sky had gotten together & put together this...

It's perfect!
Two days ago the door bell rang, no one was there but a darling little package was at the door.
A wedding survival package from my fellow blogger mom Karrie. I was so amazed. It was filled with things that will help on the wedding day too! Yesterday this showed up at the door...

Another kit from Kristy-- oh my goodness!

Then- this afternoon look what else showed up on my door from Sky!!
CAn you believe this? My friends are the BEST- everyone of them.
Linda, karen & sky put together showers for megan.
Karen dropped off dinner at my house last week.
The coloring books.
I got good mail from Jill & Holly.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude.

And look- Brian will be at the wedding!?
What more can a blogger girl ask for?
Thank you for all your warm well wishes & love to me & my family.
Tomorrow is going to be a GREAT day!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute cardboard Brian.....he looks real! Good luck tomorrow, I will be thinking about you! :)

Jill said...

How sweet of your friends to drop off wedding survival packages for you! Tomorrow will be a great day, enjoy everything and take a gazillion pictures!

Janae said...

I love this cut out of Brain! What a fun idea:) so glad he will be there:)

wende said...

i'm feeling like the loser friend who didn't do anything! sheesh, i was on the ball when the missionary left i guess. i'm so sick of thinking gift baskets non-stop! i'm sorry i didn't do anything sweet for you, i have been thinking about you.

and i can't believe kristy pulled out all those good mail deliveries while dealing with baskets too. she's awesome. all this good mail and friendship goodness is awesome. i told you you are LOVED!