Wednesday, May 28, 2008

2B2B

(us at trent's program a couple weeks ago)
2busy 2blog
may is always the busiest month of the year around here.
adding a wedding really put may 2008 on the map for being the busiest ever.
it's a good busy- but busy non the less.
in my almost- giving- up- quest for balance i keep thinking i don't have time to blog, but then I keep coming back to it. I guess I am officially blog addicted
today is field day & we are so excited!
Our school has the best field day carnival ever- I can't wait to post some pictures later tonight. Every year Wende & I paint faces. It's the most popular booth & I'm usually wiped out by the end. Not this year- I'm going prepared.
*I have my own chair
(sitting on the edge of a metal chair for 3 hours- not good)
*snack
*diet coke with lots of ice
*I'm taking ibuprofen with breakfast since my hands are still swollen from the library project I finished last night.
*hat & sunscreen
*water bottle- also with lots of ice
It's gonna be a great day!

4 comments:

Beth said...

I hope the rain is at bay for your field day! Sounds too fun!

Good planning to stay hydrated and comfy, and keep the aches and pains away!

Have a fun day!!

Unknown said...

can't wait to see pictures! you are so prepared - it's awesome.

(don't forget your facepaints...)

Kristy said...

I will be there at some point to deliver a fresh diet coke!

Jill said...

You seem to thrive on being busy so that's a really good thing, otherwise I don't know how you'd do it all!