Saturday, May 24, 2008

it's over- woo hoo, did you hear me?... IT'S OVER

Last fall us community council parents (aka blogger moms) started planning our spring fundraiser, a benefit concert.
Last night it was finally show time!
Our guest artist was McCall Clark-who by the way - couldn't be a nicer girl.
There are a lot of details that go into putting a show like this together, more than it would seem. Even though we had some real setbacks in the process- it turned out great. We will know on Tuesday just how much money was raised for technology- a very worthy cause!
After the show McCall & her back up dancers stayed & signed an auto graph for every kid who wanted one--- which included trent's sweet darling friend who we love (she was so excited)

And Trent! He even stood in line (after it got short) for the autograph! Funny guy. McCall was one of the "Sharpets" (i'm sure I'm spelling that wrong) in H.S. musical II. She even gave out autographed pictures of her with Zach Ephron & his girlfriend what's her name?


Afterwards us gals went out for dinner to celebrate!

I'm glad it's done & let me just say---
Thank You Karrie for all your hard work!
Karrie really stepped in when the wedding plans started getting heavy.
(I didn't know I was going to have a wedding when we started this process) I really appreciate all you've done to help me & help with the concert- you're a lifesaver!!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad the fund raiser is over and done with!!! I am officially in retirement!

michelle said...

What a relief!! Looks like you had great plans for a post-concert celebration...

wende said...

wooooo hoooooo!!! and you're right, KARRIE ROCKS!

Jill said...

Congratulations to all of you for this big accomplishment! I'm glad you all went out to celebrate afterwards, you deserved it!

Janae said...

Yeah... it's really over!