Wednesday, May 21, 2008

crazy busy day

Today I had a crazy, busy, really good day!

After running multiple errands including buying 8 tomato plants for our garden (our garden... a whole other post.) I met up with my blogging buddies & we drove down to CPK.It was time for our monthly lunch & we invited Jill & Michelle to meet up with us. The food was fantastic & the company the same. I had this DElicIOus pizza- pear gorganzola- it's not on the menu, I had heard of it but couldn't remember, then michelle ordered it- so I copied her. I Love gorganzola- this pizza did not dissapoint & by the way it's coming back to the menu soon according to our waitress.

I was the lucky one who got to sit across from Michelle & Eva. That Eva- wow, she's a doll & was so good. We had some great fun eating & visiting. I'm not sure Jill & michelle knew what they were getting into going to lunch with us? We're a little loud plus the restaraunt was really loud. Maybe I'm getting old but as much as I love this place, I don't like loud restaraunts.

Afterwards we stopped by here & I got brett a piece of his favorite candy- oh ya -it's still in my purse... then I came back to my town, ran some quick errands (there's a lot to do the last week 1/2 of school) then went home to meet the kiddos. Everyone is good- & guess what I got a great email & some pictures of the missionary-- love it. I am going to blog that later.


During my errands I picked up some stuff for good mail, put together some packages for the missionary & the newlyweds & more. I just finished putting together 3 more packages for 3 other great missionaries- brian's friends. I hope they are really surprised & happy to get them.


Crazy good day.
Tomorrow I am going to do a missionary update...

6 comments:

Kristy said...

It was fun at lunch today! Next time we need a round table.

Karrie said...

I love going to lunch with you great ladies....you were so good to have two posts today....I'm slacking in that area.

michelle said...

I was lucky to sit across the table from YOU! A round table would be good, I didn't get to talk to the gals at the other end of the table...

Now who wouldn't be thrilled to get a package? Missionaries most of all.

Holly said...

Even though you've been terribly busy, it's good you were able to squeeze a lunch in with your friends. How fun!

Janae said...

Another very fun lunch! It was great to have Michelle and Jill there. I think a round table would help us next time so we could chat more:)

Jill said...

It was seriously loud in that restaurant. A couple of times I felt like the music was getting louder and louder in an effort to get us to leave. It was fun though and getting some Rocky Mountain Chocolate afterwards was a great idea.