Saturday, May 3, 2008

happy day


Here they are. The happy couple coming out of the Salt Lake Temple.
These are just some of the snapshots we took. I can't wait to get the photos back from the photographer.

It was such a beautiful ceremony.

And, it was a gorgeous day.

Of course I always take the weather personal, so I am feeling like we were very blessed.
The day before it was snowing & the day after cloudy with wind.



The dinner was perfect.
The flowers were gorgeous.

After family pictures Trent changed out of his wedding clothes & into an apron so he could help get some work done.The Bridal photo!
After dinner (stuffed chicken breast - so good- and roast beef that was melt in your mouth) we had the wedding cake along with a chocolate fountain buffet.



I'm just too tire to write today- I hope you can see it was a beautiful, perfect day!

10 comments:

Kristy said...

Love love the pictures!!!! I can't wait until you get the ones from the photographer!! What a beautiful bride! :)

Jill said...

I know what you mean about taking the weather personally, especially on a special day like this one. I'm so glad it was such a gorgeous day and that everything went so well. You all look smashing in your wedding clothes, and you don't look like a 75 year old wannabe at all!

wende said...

it was a beautiful day, i was so honored to be there. the flowers were amazin and are still making my home smell wonderful - thank you for that. and jill is right, i saw you in person and your cute suit was just right for you, you looked absolutely glowing with happiness. which you totally deserve.

Karrie said...

I love the photos....I'm so glad Megan's day was so beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

it looks like a magical day - truly a blessing!

wow, the missionary got his picture taken quite a few times!! pretty good for someone who was in chile :)

crystal said...

Oh, how GORGEOUS she looks! And the flowers! And that CAKE!!!! I especially love the cake. I love how The Missionary was "there." heehee

Laurie said...

Beautiful!

It was so fun to meet you and I never would have guessed you're old enough to have a child on a mission or one who's married!!

Becky said...

I'm still a little teary-eyed after reading your Friday post just now....

I'm also still in shock that you are old enough to be a mother-in-law--I never would've guessed. Your daughter looks beautiful and everyone looks happy--it must have been a great wedding!

Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, everyone is so beautiful! Megan, especially, of course. What a blessed day. :)

Stacie said...

What a beautiful bride and such a gorgeous day!! I still remember tutoring her in math in 3rd grade (I don't remember exactly what grade). She was beautiful then, too!! Congrats!!