Thursday, August 2, 2007

Addicted To Blogging


This morning I had a ton of things to do, errands to run etc. I have been waiting to blog all day. I got home from dropping max off at the groomer, taking brian to get his passport photo, going to apply for the passport, picking up megan's birthday present - all with trent & chloe in tow. I finally got home and...what? There had been a power surge which always messes up my modem. I tried everything that has worked before with no luck. I was crazy jiggling wires, begging jack to fix it-the usual $5 bribe wouldn't work, he's too tired from football practice. I even called qwest who told me I needed a new modem. I knew I didn't need a new modem. I tried sweet talking it-such a cute modem. Then I had to leave to pick up max, go to the music store, order trent's birthday cake, drop off the recycling, go to office depot, all with max & kids in tow again. It wasn't too bad. All of this done with blogging on the brain. I guess I'm addicted.
Who else out there has a blog? Let me know I would love to see them!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Ok Sis ~ words of wisdom...

You would still have to get all this junk done before you could leave to go on your cruise to Alaska, sorry, there is no rest for the weiry!

You are my hero!! I can work through the list, but I am not near as chipper about it as you are!

Have great birthday fun!!

Love and Hugs,
Beth

patsy said...

Beth~ so true I would have to get all that done and MORE. love you ~patsy

PaD said...

I love this photo of you and Max PJ. All your photo's are great. Have you got a new camera or still using the old one? Anyway, they're great.

patsy said...

Hey I am using the exact camera you gave us for Christmas a few years back!