Tuesday, July 31, 2007

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY MEGAN


Twenty years ago today Megan was born! My life changed forever. She is such a joy to her dad & me. Here are twenty things we love about her!
1. She's beautiful
2. She's got style~something I have never had~not sure where she got it.
3. She's a hard worker & very independant
4. She is deeply spiritual
5. She has high standards
6. She is a lot of fun & loves life
7. She is a great example to all her younger siblings, which makes my job so much easier
8. She is compassionate & loved working in the orphanage last year. She still cries around babies because she misses "her kids"
9. She has the most beautiful voice~ I love to listen to her sing & play the piano
10. She is funny
11. When she visits us, I want her to live here again- Trent (why can't she live here again I want her to sleep in my bed, why can't she live here? why? why? mom do you want to play trains with me.)
12. She is going to be the R.S. president- who wouldn't be proud of that?!!
13. She loves children & wants to have at least five-bring on the grandkids!
14. She is going to be a Junior in college probably by December- again I am so proud.
15. She works hard to support herself when a lot of her friends just mess around with their parents money.
16. She is a gifted writer
17. She calls me almost everyday & involves the family in her life
18. She is best friends with her brothers & sisters
19. She is a good & honest person
20. She Is Easy To Love!!
Post a Happy Birthday message here. Last night I went in & I think it will be easier for anyone to post now!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!

I love her, I hope she has a super great birthday.

Love and Hugs,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Come home and ride the horse before he is gone.
Jack

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Megan! I love you
Love,
Chloe

Johnna said...

Happy Birthday Megan! We love you and are very proud of you too...
Aunt Johnna and Uncle Clyde

PaD said...

Happy Birthday Megan. I hope it's a great one. Love you lots. Grandma Dayley

patsy said...

happy birthday megs! i love you so much! you are so great!

Hailey