Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Great Day

Let me just say this has been a very busy weekend. Starting with one of my greatest experiences ever. Brett & I taking our son to the temple! At first I wasn't going to post about this experience~ it's too personal, but then I thought it's too great to leave out. We opted to go alone, just the three of us. We just wanted Brian to focus on what he was learning & decided to go with family another time. I hope no one feels left out, we will plan a time to go together before he leaves for the missionary training center. Also, family... save the date if you can, he speaks in church on November 11th ~ but we are having an early Thanksgiving (his request) on the 10th & would love to have everyone come to both. Anyway, it was a mother's dream. One of the sister's in the waiting room said to me~ "today's payday." Even now tears come to my eyes (I almost never cry-really), because that is how I felt.
Brian & Mom August 11, 2007
Bountiful Temple~ Bountiful, Utah








1 comment:

Beth said...

What a fabulous day!!!

I am so happy for you guys, you look wonderful!!

I hope we can be there with you in November! We will keep you posted!

Hugs,
Beth