Thursday, August 9, 2007

Summer Fun!

Chloe & Caroline in the neighbor's pool
Our neighborhood has a weekly playgroup, everyone is invited. Today it was at one of the family's home who has this fabulous back yard & pool. They are an amazing family who are so willing to share & so inclusive. Trent & Chloe had a great time. I took some pictures of Trent but they were in the shade & didn't turn out.
Ready...

Set...

SPLASH!!

Tonight we went to a football dinner & scrimmage for families of the team. It was really fun to watch Jack- he is #35. Isn't he cute in that uniform!? He came home with a note that said there was a game & dinner would be served from 5:30-7:00. I was thinking- now isn't that nice, they have dinner for the families... we are new to the football thing. It was $10 a family, which was no big deal it just goes to show how naive I am. Trent, Chloe, Brian, Brett & I went- when I realized there were five of us plus the fed the player I felt guilty for not giving an extra donation- what a deal! It was really fun & now I am excited for the football season. If it weren't for the fact that the coach is this amazing great guy, really awesome- we would not be doing this. I am grateful for good men who give their time to mentor. It's amazing, really.



1 comment:

Beth said...

Go Vikings! You will love football season! I know it seems a little soon now, but pretty soon you will be packing cocoa and blankets. It's my favorite (when it's not my kid taking the hits anyway, Jake says it's all ok, chicks dig scars)!!