Monday, August 6, 2007

There Is A Lot Going On Around Here

My house now...


My house growning up!



This is such a fun time of year. Football has started for Jack, ballet starts today for Chloe-her 7th year, the fall piano schedule just came out, plus Trent's first "club" scout den meeting is tomorrow. All the school supplies in the stores etc. just put an excitement in the air. Today they are even repainting the school crossing zones on the street-you know when that happens it must be getting close. Something about the start of the school year makes me want to make goals- it's like new year's but much better weather!
This year I purposely signed myself up for many things in anticipation of Brian leaving- and my heart aching. But now that he doesn't leave until November 14 I may be really regretting it. I will definately have to be organized because it is going to get crazy!

1 comment:

PaD said...

The old house looks different for some reason. The big pine tree under the power lines is the one Jim brought back about 6 inches long from Canada. He went up there with the scouts. Your dad planted it in a little bitty gallon bucket then a 5-gallon bucket before he finally took the other tree out that was right in the middle of the power line. Then he set it out and it grew to what it is today.