Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Construction Madness


My neighbors are remodeling & Trent couldn't be happier. I have already mentioned how I have the greatest neighbors...well this is further proof. Grant in the house across from us is in the middle of this HUGE job he is doing himself & he is so patient to let Trent come down & ask 20 million questions and "help him" on occasion. He has been so good to explain that he can help once in a while if he promises to never go over unless he has asked his parents & grant is there. Well this project is consuming Trent & killing the rest of us. Trent has been facinated by construction since he was three & even had a "construction" birthday party last year with 14 kids. (I wish I knew how to scan pictures) Last week Trent was sitting in this backhoe & said- Hey Grant, why don't you just let me finish this job for ya! He was dead serious. Of course, Trent bugs me every night to go down there, comes home after throwing fits & is completely filthy, wants to "remodel" everything in our house so he is always getting out tools & making messes everywhere. Maybe my neighbors aren't that great after all!?

No comments: