Monday, May 25, 2009

seniors

{mike, jack, zack, cory}
Saturday night was the senior banquet.
Best Dress
I can't believe the lunch bunch- my knick name for them- is graduating. I just can't believe it. I will miss them coming here for lunch- something they don't do as often as they used to...

Jack decided to get jiggy & wear this old white (cream) suit from Brian's senior days to the banquet. Hey- you only live once, I told him to go for it! In fact if he wore it without a shirt I told him he could get a summer job as a chip & dales dancer! I bet they make good money?
hahahahhhaaaaa. Oh I got a good laugh out of that one. He didn't think it was funny.
cracks me up
Only eight more days until graduation!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack has such style, I bet he could pull off anything.

Kristy said...

WOW....they look great!!! Love the white suit.

Karrie said...

Why am I having Saturday Night Fever flashbacks??? That suit is certianly something...but I'm not sure what? Love it Jack!!!

Unknown said...

jack's suit is the bomb!!

(do kids still even say that anymore?!?)

She Loves To Make said...

It's not a shock to see Jack in that outfit, but it is a shock to know he actually went out in that! He usually just says he will do something like that!

Jill said...

Wow, only 8 more days, that's crazy!

Holly said...

What a handsome group of seniors assembled in your living room--and that red headed one with the shades...mercy.

I know it's bittersweet. Hang in there mom!!

Karolynn said...

He looks great! They all look great, but Jack AMAZING! Whitney went to that too. I can't deal with this (sniff sniff).

wende said...

what a stud. i can't believe he didn't wear this suit to his photo shoot. what were we thinking?! :)

cute lunch crowd.

Janae said...

very cute boys! wow, eight more days...this year just flew by!
I love the white suit...Jack bringing it back:)

crystal said...

It takes a certain type of guy to wear a white suit. He rocked it!

shannon said...

How did I miss this post?
Love the picture of Jack in his way cool sunglasses...

I just realized that I never e-mailed you back after looking at the pictures that Wendy took of him--I was able to get on by using the code you sent me...I would have been overwhelmed with which ones to pick! They were all so great! I think the background I like best are the ones with the green door...

Senior pictures sure have changed from when I was in school...they were so cheesy then!

That shows true talent on Wendy's part to take such great pictures of someone who you say doesn't like having his picture taken! :)