Saturday, May 9, 2009

last game of the season


Well, the rugby season is over
(accept for an alumni game next week)

Rugby Jack made it through without any broken bones -
Here he is playing his position -scrum half- don't ask.
It has something to do with standing outside the scrum (all those guys leaning over in a circle) & rolling the ball in then getting it back out....? it makes more sense when you're there, well kind of.
Time seems to be flying by. This season went so fast.
It's hard to believe my boy is graduating from High School in a couple of weeks. I have to admit I am feeling good that he didn't get seriously hurt. He did get punched in the face & called some pretty bad words. The hulligan that did it wasn't man enough to let me run him down in my mini van.
jerk.

6 comments:

wende said...

phew! i'm glad, he didn't get hurt - especially from a picture taking perspective. :)

jack is such a MAN, rugby is so tough! hey! maybe i could have him pose with his rugby ball like chloe did with the volleyball?!

ok, i wish i could better convey my sarcasm via typing. i was totally kidding about the ball posing thing, i just wanted jack to get a littl nervous as the suggestion.

crystal said...

There is a reason the words "rugby" and "rugged" begin the same!! Heavens...that's one tough game.

Anonymous said...

I think rugby is one pretty awesome sport, Jack is a STUD! I am glad he didn't get hurt and all that.

shannon said...

I agree with Hannah!--Jack is very STUDLY! tee hee...:)

Karrie said...

Way to go Jack...now just survive the Senior pictures and It's all good!!

Janae said...

yay for no serious injuries:)
Jack does look very cool in these photos, just use these you don't need a senior picture;)