Wednesday, May 6, 2009

all done... a week ago even!

I finished my new quilt last week.
About 9:00 Wednesday night...
I started binding it before we left for New York.
It has been so busy since we got home--
I couldn't take it anymore!
I had to finish,
I was compelled to finish
even before I started getting ready
for two days away at Women's Conference.
I'm so glad I did.
Thanks V & company for the inspiration!
I love it
** update**
no I did not quilt it- just pieced it
my sweet neighbor who invented this did it for me

11 comments:

Kristy said...

I LOVE it Patsy!!!!!

Marie said...

Hey Patsy! Its Marie Smith/West...

How did you hear about V and CO...That is my friend Vanessa...She is so good!

anyway, email me so I can invite you to my blog...

marie.west1@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Lovely! Did you do the quilting yourself, too? Nice job! :)

Janae said...

It turned out beautiful! So glad you got it done:) I'm sure that feels so wonderful.

shannon said...

Who says it doesn't pay to be OCD?
It's people like us that get things done!!!! :)

You did a beautiful job!

She Loves To Make said...

It turned out beautiful! You did such a great job!

Holly said...

One more reason why you are AMAZING! It turned out so pretty.

I have such quilt guilt over never finishing mine...

Jill said...

Congratulations! What a satisfying project.

Karolynn said...

You are so very talented! It turned out beautiful! I love the post about maternity clothes shopping. Whitney went with me a couple of years ago and tried on that belly thing. It wasn't very funny to me, but she laughed like crazy. Megan is beautiful!

wende said...

whoo-hoo! you are the quilting queen lately. i love the gorgeous quilting and how it turned out. what a great neighbor to do that for you. can i be your neighbor?

Kari Sweeten said...

I absolutely LOVE your quilt!! It's just beautiful.