Thursday, January 29, 2009

super great thursday birthday celebration

Tonight for our creative thursday- the blogger moms celebrated Janae's birthday!
Talk about the MOST FUN EVER!!!
We went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner
The last time we tried to go there... Wende's birthday-
I broke my ankle walking the blankety blank- dog and we didn't make it.
We made it tonight!
We had a fabulous dinner, dessert, GREat conversation,
tons of laughter & lots of love for the birthday girl.We started out with Janae's favorite Avocado Eggrolls - mmmmI had Evelyn's pasta- loved it!
The food & atmosphere at the Cheesecake Factory was perfect for a birthday celebration. The music in the background was awesome. Funny to notice the background music...?- but it was rEAlly good. I kept thinking - oh I love this song- over & over.At one point during dinner- some lady from another table came up & said to us,
"you girls are having too much fun!"
It's true -we were having fun :)

The cheesecake of course is incredible!
I love these girls- I love janae-
I hope you have a great birthday weekend!

8 comments:

Janae said...

Thank you Patsy! For such a fun night and for all the sweet and wonderful gifts! You guys are just the best:) love ya!

Johnna said...

Aren't those egg rolls amazing? It looks like you all had fun!

shannon said...

What does it tell you when I just got finished with my dinner and I'm starving all over again just looking at those pictures?!...

Karrie said...

I hope this helped to make up for the dog throw-up day....I had the BEST time!!!

Jill said...

Everything looks so tasty! I love cheesecake way too much!

How fun to go out for Janae's birthday and to be told you were having way too much fun. Your group probably inspired jealously from all the surrounding women.

Kristy said...

Happy b-day Janae!! It was a super fun evening. Jake and Emily ate my cheesecake for breakfast....those turkeys!

This is a place we should go back to again!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love those egg rolls... and just that restaurant in general... looks like fun:)

michelle said...

I haven't been there, but it looks delicious. Glad you girls had so much fun!