Thursday, January 15, 2009

it's thursday- hurray!!

{Janae's white chili & citrus spinach salad}
Thursday has really grown to be my favorite day!
Every Thursday I get together with the blogger mom's for a creative day.
Today we met at Janae's & she made this delicious lunch- wow.
We take turns with lunch- we order out mostly- which is great...
but when it's Janae's turn, we are just so spoiled.
So today-- what did I do?
I finished a little wall hanging quilt for Trent's room that I started a long time ago.
And, finished my card club cards.
It was a very productive creative Thursday for me-
& a ton of fun too!
*what's your favorite day?
*recipes will soon be on Blogger mom's cook!

6 comments:

wende said...

thursday is definitely my favorite day, and i LOVE that janae loves to spoil us! :) that was the yummiest lunch ever!

Kristy said...

We had the BEST lunch today!!! Janae does spoil us! I would trade her kids places any day to have her cooking every night!

Janae said...

you girls are too sweet to me!! I fed the same meal for dinner tonight and I in NO Way got the glowing reports from you guys! One child had to plug her knows to get the salad down$#@!! I'd cook for you guys any day, no one cries about what were eating:)
such a fun day:)

She Loves To Make said...

I'm so glad those recipes are going to be posted! They look wonderful. I don't know what my favorite day is right now, since I haven't had a schedule for a month...but I would probably say Sundays.

lauri said...

I LOVE Creative Thursday! This lunch was so fantastic! It's so much fun to be friends with you! I love ya, Patsy!

Jill said...

Woohoo for Creative Thursday! I want to see pictures of you girls in action and the projects you're working on.