Saturday, January 10, 2009

lunch with my guy

I am realizing that I often blog about how busy I am.
Seriously - not cool - I'm not that busy!
I guess it has become a bad habit. I have things to do like everyone else. I'm no different.
Yesterday I read blogs all morning then met Brett for lunch at Jimmy Johns - a new sandwich place between home & his office.
I am a big fan. I love this place! The sandwiches are so good & they have their own brand of kettle cooked potato chips, mmm. Here you see my #6 veggie sandwich. Holy Moly so good.
It was a treat to meet in the middle of the day!

8 comments:

Gail said...

I love this post Patsy. We just got a very late Christmas card/letter from an out of state friend this week and were joking about how those are the "busy year" letters. It is easy for blogs to get that way too. I am glad you really do take time out to rejuvenate.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love kettle chips and sandwich places like that... meeting for lunch in the middle of the day is a good idea:)

Kim Sue said...

I always feel like we are gettin away when my husband and I are able to eat lunch together during the week!

Kristy said...

I wish Kelly would meet me for lunch but since all he has is a slim fast I am generally out of luck.

Fun day!

michelle said...

That is a special treat! I need to do that with Marc sometime.

Jill said...

I keep hearing good things about that place, but haven't been there yet. I have got to try it out.

I think it's so cute when you two take self-portraits together.

Beth said...

Great self portrait... he is such a great guy!

So fun to have middle of the day lunches with your man!!!

Beth said...

Great self portrait... he is such a great guy!

So fun to have middle of the day lunches with your man!!!