Sunday, January 25, 2009

happy birthday kristy!

*today is my dear friend Kristy's birthday*
For Creative Thursday this week we took her
(a surprise)
to a Japanese day spa for a massage!
-wow-
I know, I know... as we were driving her there I started to get a little nervous. Like, maybe she wouldn't want to be friends with us anymore after she found out our plans...?
You see Kristy is a giver- not a taker.
She gives & gives all the time to everyone she knows.
her family
(remember the great surprise party for her mom?)
the primary
(she's the president & she is always working on something amazing)
her friends
(she's a very loyal friend & knows everyone in town.
she grew up in our town & still has friends here-
that's sayin something!)
her work
(she works a night shift one night a week at a hospital)
volunteer
(we met volunteering at the elementary. she just went in last week & taught trent's class how to make Japanese food for the new year)
I could go on & on.....
I feel so lucky to call her my dear friend
***
we just wanted to give her a chance to be pampered
because we love her so much.
And guess what? She loved it!
Today is her real birthday
click on over & say...

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Thanks Patsy!!

Karrie said...

I'm glad we have another B-Day to celelbrat soon....or I would say we need to repeat this day agian right away.

wende said...

i love this girl! i love that you mentioned how she grew up here and still has friends. that really is something - it means she's been nice since forever. we're so lucky.

Janae said...

Great post Patsy! i love your list:)
Kristy is a definite great friend:)
Such an extra fun day:)

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Kristy!

michelle said...

Another blogger mom's birthday? Looks like you guys had a great idea to celebrate!