Tuesday, January 6, 2009

spt- more self portraits

It's been a busy couple of days getting back to the ol' routine.
I got up, made breakfast, got kids off to school, read for 20 minutes with Trent, got him off to school, got dressed, went to a PTA meeting, then to a scripture study class, picked up some on sale daffodils (my favorite flower), & bought more than a dozen lean cuisines... now I'm home- and for this moment. I am taking a self portrait &
catching up reading blogs & emails & I love it-
before I make dinner early because I have Community council this afternoon, work on a big PTA project that has to be done by the end of the week, catch up on the dishes & laundry... etc. etc.
busy day
sometimes in all the busyness, even when I do spt... I don't always take the self portrait.
I am working on it.
Resolving to include myself in my own journal- & document MORE my everyday life.
this is a journal, right?

15 comments:

Karrie said...

Wow how was the scripture class? Are you loving your new laptop? Is it off limits to all the kids?

patsy said...

the scripture class was good-

you better believe the laptop is absolutely kid free!!!

Holly said...

I'm glad you took a pause amidst all the busyness to put yourself in the picture.

That is a stylin' laptop--congrats!

Red looks really pretty on you too.

Crystal said...

Great self-portrait. You look amazing!

Kim Sue said...

it is my journal...fun for conneting and goofing around but in the end a documentation of our lives. can you imagine having some everyday moments documented from your childhood? I wish I did.

Unknown said...

patsy is back!! i love your photo this week (and NOT just because of your beautiful laptop, either...)

your recaps of your days always make me feel exhausted!!

Lene said...

Sounds like a crazy day. So glad that spt's are part of it.

Missy said...

wow, busy woman! glad you took a break for us! cute pic.

Dacia said...

Sounds like a busy day and a busy life. Good for you that your goal is to include more self portraits. You'll be glad you did. Cute picture!

wende said...

crazy day! sounds like true patsy style though - so much volunteering!

you DO look lovely in red.

Cecilia said...

Wow...what a busy day! Love the picture!

Becky said...

Good job, Patsy! Sounds busy but satisfying :)

Kristy said...

I need to do SPT's but it never happens! Sounds like another day in paradise!\

Jill said...

Blogging should be easier for you now that you've got your laptop right? No more battling the kids for computer time.

I skipped our PTA meeting this morning and I don't even feel guilty about it...are we still friends?

michelle said...

I hope this counts as a journal, because it's the only one I've got!

Love your sp.