Tuesday, January 13, 2009

spt- I resolve to take more pictures WITH those I love

{ I never said they would be "good" pictures...}
Here we are -Trent & I- reading in the
comfy cozy
aka: the red living room couch
We have been rearranging the pillows & settling in here 5 days a week now- for the past two weeks. It's not easy getting here - as you know he tends to get distracted
(that's putting it lightly)
-but we are doing it!
And, enjoying it!

In my quest for a more meaningful life-
I resolve to be in photos with those I love.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i admire you for sticking with this and getting into a routine with trent. i know i would have thrown up my hands a week and a half ago!

you gotta love little boys and their silliness!

Holly said...

It's so good you are reading with Trent--even though it might be a struggle--each evening. I bet it gets better. (Right???)

She Loves To Make said...

That couch is so cozy! That's so great that you guys have stuck to that routine!

Jill said...

Way to go with 5 days of wrangling Trent into reading together! I think it's great to take the photos too even if they're not the way you want them to be.

Kristy said...

Great photo! I have a few of those myself.

Good for you for reading with Trent every morning. Reading with kids is torture by itself!

Karrie said...

I love the picture of you two...what is it about kids and pictures...they are either total hams or incredibly difficult.

wende said...

way to go - not an easy task but you're doing it! :)