Thursday, September 18, 2008

what a week!

It's been a whole week now since the "accident." A really slow week, but the worst is in the past. I can't resist listing all the food that has come into this house!! It's unbelievable- I wish so badly that I would have taken a picture of every single dish in the beginning to make a slide show- but seriously- who would have guessed?

6 main dishes
1 frozen casserole
3 salads
Spanish rice
2 dozen heavenly homemade rolls
cooked potatoes & carrots x 2
ranch dressing
4 pies
2 cakes
1 fruit plate
1 bag of pears
garlic bread
zucchini bars
chocolate peanut butter ice cream
ice cream cake roll
homemade salsa & chips
2 loaves of bread
1 jar of peach jam
one large chocolate bar
raspberry cobbler
one fantastic package in the mail

UNBELIEVABLE- I am feeling truly loved & just a little bit heavier!

8 comments:

wende said...

if your love language is service, then i hope you know by all that food, how much you're LOVED by all! glad you're feelin' it! it was way fun to see you today, any time you want to get out of the house and ride a motorized scooter, just let me know! :)

Kari Sweeten said...

Wow! That is a lot of food. I am sure it's because you have great friends and a FABULOUS ward. I miss that ward!!

Jill said...

Wow, that's a ton of food! What a blessing to be so well taken care of like this!

She Loves To Make said...

Wow! I'm so glad you have such great friends! I hope you know people love you!

Karolynn said...

That is a lot of food. You are blessed to have so many people care about you. I remember you bringing me lasagna when I was pregnant with Janika 4 years ago. It was so good! If it was my house, the kids would wish I was hurt more often, especially Whitney, she loves pie, it would be heaven for her to have 4 all in one week! We had a rotten hotdog at Costco for dinner tonight (fine dining).

Kristy said...

What a yummy week! We are so blessed to live where we do and have such great neighbors and friends to take care of us when we need some help!

Beth said...

I missed the saying including "feed a break".

It makes me really happy you have such great friends and ward family who love you. I am glad you are feeling the love! It's a good thing!

Keep taking care of you!

Hugs,
Beth

Janae said...

That is a ton of food...so glad you are being taken care of:)