Monday, September 1, 2008

30 for september

1. I wear an apron around the kitchen then forget to take it off
2. a lot- I'm kind of dorky that way.
3. I am such a mess- the few nice clothes I have I don't want to ruin
4. I ruin clothes all the time spilling on myself...
5. it's embarrassing - so, ya an apron helps.
6. This month is the missionary's birthday!!
7. I'm working on several birthday packages-
8. Or maybe one big package. I don't know?
9. I think the smaller ones are more likely to get to him.
10. For labor day I've done pretty much nothing
11. on purpose :)
12. Brett & I both stayed in our pj's most of the day.
13. read books
14. played on the computer & read blogs (ya he reads them too now & then)
15. watched MONK- love that show
16. and piddled around the house
17. until we walked over to Kristy's to return the chocolate fountain about 8:00 pm
18. I can't remember ever doing this before to this extent.
19. I have gone through two full rolls of contact paper this week covering books for the elementary school library.
20. I wish I would've secretly counted the books I've covered these past few years - that would've been fun to know.
21. I am planning a return to SPT tomorrow!
22. Woo Hoo I love SPT & I missed it this summer
23. I watched howie mandel & his million dollar show tonight
24. Trent said with a million dollars he would buy 5,000 Optimus Prime transformers & not share them. I'm rolling my eyes now...
25. For once in my life I can't think of anything to say...
26. I guess the list thing is - over - okay four more-
27. Jack bought a new pair of cowboy boots today- snazzy!
28. He says if Max pees in them he's gonna kill him.
29. He bought them with his own hard earned money from building cabinets all summer.
30. I love September- I felt Fall in the air today! Fall is my favorite season.

7 comments:

Kristy said...

I love your lists!!! Sorry I could not chat longer or invite you in tonight...:)!

Karrie said...

I want to see the new cowboy boots...I'll have to tell Mariah...she's a sucker for Country Boys!!!Ha Ha JK

I never wear an apron except at Christmas...I should wear one more often...I'm so messy!

Jill said...

I'm always impressed that you can come up with new lists each month, don't stop!

It totally felt like fall yesterday, I was beyond delighted! (That's right, beyond.)

michelle said...

Have you ever had a package not arrive for your missionary? Just wondering. That would be such a bummer.

It would be awesome to know how many books you have covered!

It totally felt like Fall yesterday. SO exciting.

Anonymous said...

I wear an apron all the time too so you aren't dorky! I ruin nice clothes by spilling, so the aprons are just a staple now. I have gone to the store in an apron on accident and actually saw someone I knew there and they talked to me for forever...that was a low moment!

Fall is in the air and I am just giddy inside!

Janae said...

Your list are always wonderful. I am glad you spent Labor day in your pj's I love that! I should wear an apron more often...my clothes would be less stained!

wende said...

i love your lists. i say that every month, but i really do love them. i'm glad you had a pajama day, those are my favorite!

i am loving loving loving the cooler weather and haivng the windows open for a change! i about cried with joy over all the rain and was sad it stopped.

tell jack he can wear his cowboy boots for his senior pictures!