Monday, September 29, 2008

random monday

I love this picture of jack not wanting to get his picture taken waiting to leave for the dance. Why- because on Friday the senior class went up on the mountain to paint "their letter" white. You can see the white paint still stuck on his scalp. He was covered in white paint... I wasn't home & didn't get a photo!!! dang- I have pictures of megan & brian covered in white paint from their senior years- maybe someone has a picture out there?Sunday we drove down to the newlywed's apartment & had lunch with them. They are so cute- they have a darling apartment- I love them. Trent wanted to see everything- oh thanks for being patient guys.
Today I went shopping with the peanut & my sister.
Look who's walking- the peanut! gosh I just can't believe how cute this guy is & already walking? amazing- i guess he is a whloe year old now. It always takes him a while to warm up to me. He refused to smile. I think he was just so serious about buying this chair.





12 comments:

Johnna said...

What darling pictures of Riley and Jack too of course. Did he get the chair? It looked just perfect for him! Glad you guys are so close.

Johnna said...

Oops I think I left out Tony and Megan, sorry about that. Marcus said he had a great time Sunday and he thinks Tony is a great guy! Good job Megan!

PaD said...

I'm glad you were able to go shopping. I hope you had fun. Jack is growing up so fast. I guess he is glad about that. Riley is so cute. So, does Megan cook really good? I bet she does. It looks like Tony and she have lost weight. I'm glad you're up and moving. Love ya.

She Loves To Make said...

Haha grandma just thinks I lost weight because the photo is from my shoulders up :) I can't believe that little guy is already walking! And those cute cheeks! haha so cute.

Karolynn said...

Whitney still has that same paint in her hair. Made for a nice homecoming for sure! She has that jet black hair and the little white specks looked like dandruff. She was pretty sad about it, but at the same time had way too much fun and said it was worth it.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Cute pictures! I still cannot believe that Jack is a senior in high school... I love Riley's overalls... He looks like a little man walking around and inspecting that chair:) Megan's shirt is so cute and I am loving the color of the wall behind them...

Jocko said...

Fun days for you! I didn't even notice the paint in Jack's hair....that's what happens when you are short. Emily knew it was there because he showed her.

Are you doing okay after walking yesterday? The little peanut is growing up so fast.

Looks like Megan is enjoying married life :).

Karrie said...

I want to go to Provo with you next time to see the Megan and Tony's apartment...looks way cute!

So who walks better you or the peanut?...I don't see a boot on the peanuts foot...so I'm guessing the peanut! JK

Janae said...

What cute photos of that darling baby:) Already walking! I hope he got that chair.
A great picture of Megan and Tony:)
I am glad to learn about this painting the v white. I did see a bunch of kids driving around completely white the other day and I was trying to figure out what the deal was$#@! Now I get it:)

Janae said...

btw~ I love that we don't have to type in the letters anymore:)
(on the posting thing)

wende said...

where did you find that cute chair? was that at gv? i may need that, we'll say it's a prop for one year old photos and then i can justify buying it right?

i hope someone has a jack all painted photo...too funny!

Jill said...

I can't believe the Peanut is walking already, I keep thinking of him as a colicky newborn.

Where were you shopping? That furniture looks rather quaint.