Wednesday, September 3, 2008

not so funny...

Last night brett & I had to meet with the stake president.... ?
We didn't have a baby sitter so we took trent with us. I explained over & over in the car on the way that he had to have manners. Walking in he said- you mean I shouldn't touch my front private or my back private either, right? (what is it with boys adjusting their underwear every five seconds...?)
The room we went into was right next to where they gave Brian a special blessing & made him a missionary. Trent said- that's where we came when brian turned into a missionary & had to turn in his cell phone.
While sitting out in the waiting area trent looked up at me & said...mom, are you going to be a grandma soon? NO- why did you ask that? trent- because you're getting wrinkles.
I think we'll work out something, anything out the next time we need to go somewhere.

8 comments:

wende said...

ya, that was kind of funny patsy, sorry, but it was! now i want to know what the stake president meeting was about! :) any new callings we should know about?!

Holly said...

Or get a muzzle :)

Your gorgeous! Kids say the craziest things....I hate it.

Jill said...

What a funny and sweet conversation with Trent, there's never a dull moment with him eh?

How was your meeting with the Stake President? Which one of you is twitching?

Kristy said...

Okay......what is up meeting with the Stake President??????? Are you hiding something???

Bring Trent over next time. I don't think you have any wrinkles!!

She Loves To Make said...

Stake President? Who has the new calling? Or who is busted? :)

michelle said...

Oh my. Kids do say the craziest things! Now I want to know what the meeting was about...

Tiffany said...

Patsy have wrinkles? NO WAY! You look super young.
That reminds me. Carston's K. teacher drew a picture of herself on the board and Carston raised his hand and said: but what about all the lines on your face?

Janae said...

Oh the wonderful things our kiddos say...Vivi loves to tell me to get my big butt out of the way...yah it's lovely...
Stake President?? you know you can't write about that and think were not all gonna tease and bug ya about it:)