Tuesday, September 23, 2008

spt- because of a blogger... in the kitchen

I don't know about you- but I LOVE cooking blogs!
The first one I had ever seen was the Pioneer Woman cooks- she's great. I love how she gives step by step instructions including photos! true. Genius.
Seeing her inspired me to look for others.... yes here I go again mentioning Mique- but her tried & trues have become mine. I love real recipes, from real moms, using real ingredients. Hey we're all just trying to get dinner on the table right?! The blogger world is making dinner easier for me.
Here are my favorites:
& I have to mention allrecipes.com- it's great when you are searching for what to do with all that ... zucchini or whatever you have on hand.
These guys have inspired my blogging buddies & I to create
BLOGGER MOM'S COOK
It's been really fun to record some of my favorite recipes & in such a useful, easy to use way.

*what's for dinner at your house tonight? We're having this...
*have you ever been to any of these sights?

8 comments:

Jill said...

I love the photography on the Pioneer Woman Cooks blog, but I've never made any of her recipes. I just don't love cooking so I tend to make the same things over and over rather than try new things.

Kristy said...

We will be over for dinner for sure!!! We LOVE your refried beans!!!!!

I love the cooking blogs to......I use them quite a bit to figure out what's for dinner.

Unknown said...

"Hey we're all just trying to get dinner on the table right?!"

i LOVE this quote of yours - could be a great blog name :)

Lene said...

i love mique's blog. i used one of her recipes for my menu plan for this week.

Jeanette said...

I love cooking blogs too. Thanks so much for the tip on these others. I can't wait to check them out.

Holly said...

I love cooking blogs! I don't have a particular favorite, but I love reading recipes. I have turned into my Grandma.
I'm a total meal planner. I plan two weeks in advance and buy grocerys twice a month. I hate shopping, but I love being organized. I'm to busy to pull a good meal out of my rear end each night :)

Janae said...

I love Pioneer Woman...she is inspiring. Also, allrecipes, a great one:) fun post Patsy!

Dacia said...

Wow, dinner looks yummy. I have to admit that I made a store bought frozen lasagna :)