Sunday, September 21, 2008

tagged by wende

i am - funny & laugh too much- or at least a lot.
i think -about doing things but then don't do them
i know -who I am
i want- to walk & eat french fries.
i have- a bad habit of finishing people's sentences.
i dislike- slow traffic.
i miss- Megan & Brian living at home.
i fear -they will move away and never want to come visit.
i feel -like I should do more with my life, but I don't know what?
i hear- kids playing on the school playground from my house, I love that.
i smell - hey it's really hard to shower with a bum foot.
i crave- a perfectly clean, decorated house... but don't think it's worth the work & it's unrealistic
i cry- when I sing/hear religious or patriotic songs
i usually -talk to much & too fast
i search- for my sunglasses even on rainy days
i wonder- why people criticize large families when my responsible kids are going to pay their social security, & contribute to society in a positive way.
i regret- gossiping
i love- my sweetheart Brett
i worry- about the lack of morality & think it is going to be the down fall of this country- that & greed
i am not- going to finish college
i remember- being a kid & teenager. i think that's why I can relate with kids.
i believe- God lives & knows each & every one of us. Even though it's mind boggling.
i dance- poorly
i don't- always like to go to church, but I go anyway.
i write- a lot of emails
i win- rarely at games, but when I do I scream & yell & sing "I am the champion, my friends."
i lose- & it's ugly-- JK
i wish- my kids would play games with me more often....?
i listen -to Sunday music on Sunday/ talk radio/ Trent's really bad jokes
i don't understand- child abuse. I understand frustration... but not child abuse.
i can usually be found -sitting somewhere... but not for long!
i am scared- of natural disasters & spiders & water & swimming & roller coasters & sushi
i need to lose- my appetite- but that rarely happens
i forget- my planner & that is just so frustrating
i am happy- when my husband is happy- when we all sit down for dinner. When all my kids are home- I'm happy most of the time.... unless I'm not.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Who is out there criticizing big families? I am glad I don't hear those things.. that is mind boggling. I love your response to it though.

Even more mind boggling... you want to do more? What more is there???... you seem to be doing it all girl!! Except staying off your foot! Just like your brother, can't sit still for a min. too funny, not me!

I so admire you and all you do, and who you are! Such a great example to me always!

This was a cool post ~ I love you!

Johnna said...

I will just respond with a resounding amen to Beth's response. I love you too.....

Karrie said...

I'm a bad winner....and a bad loser at games too...wonder why I don't play more often???

Jill said...

This is amusing, you came up with clever, telling answers.

wende said...

afraid of sushi? you'll have to elaborate more on this answer for me!

this was very cute, i always learn so much from your lists!

Janae said...

I love your list...after reading everyone's tonight I am going to do this one...really I am.

michelle said...

I loved this. I'd like to hear more about your fear of sushi as well...