Friday, August 1, 2008

21- happy birthday megan!!

Today is Megan's birthday!!
(megan & tony on a hike to a waterfall in Oklahoma)
Tony & she are going to Nauvoo, Illinois this weekend for her birthday. I am so excited for her! I have always wanted to visit all our church history sites back there. If they move to Arkansas next year - that's a big if because I am hoping against hope they find a job right here close by, (like down the street would be good)- I am hoping we can go back and visit next summer.
(megan - ya she's crazy)
I did a post all about megan last year - It's one of my favorite posts.
I have one big point to add now that she's one year older...

(Megan on the amazon river)
21. She's very adventurous & not afraid to try new things!

When she gets home in only 10-12 more days
we want to have her & tony up for a birthday dinner!
Ya we are looking forward to having the newlyweds a little closer to home. I know they'll have school & work keeping them busy-- so they probably won't be coming up all the time- but we have a plan- we'll just show up at their apartment. You know, just here & there to "hang out" and "chill." I'm sure tony & her will love having us...
Drop In

*did your in laws ever drop by when you were newlyweds?

10 comments:

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Megan.....you are now legal!!!!

I hope Megan and Tony stay around especially when they start having kids so you can spoil your grand children.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Wow, only 21 and already married, that's crazy!

My in-laws lived in a different state so we NEVER had drop-ins from them, which was probably a good thing.

Johnna said...

Happy Birthday Megan. We will be dropping in to see you the end of August. I know you will be excited to see me since I will have Marcus.....JK I know you love me too.

Have an amazing day! Aunt Johnna

Thanks for posting about the kids, I almost feel like I am there watching them grow up.

Janae said...

Happy Birthday Megan! I am so glad they will be home soon so they will be available for lots of drop in's;)

Beth said...

Yikes!!! What is the deal with the snake!!! I never saw that picture... girl stay away from snakes!!!!! I hate snakes!!!!!

Happy Birthday Megan!!

NO SNAKES!!!!!

wende said...

happy birthday megan - i'm so excited to see you soon!

Karrie said...

Wow...I hope Megan has a great birthday...I can't believe they will be home so soon...I am in agreement that drop in visits are in order once they get settled.

Troy's Mom had a really bad habit of calling to talk to him every night around 10:00 p.m. ...what on earth do you think newly weds are doing at 10:00 p.m.?....that's right! needless to say we had to put a huge stop on that right away!

She Loves To Make said...

Thanks mom! Love you.

Stacie said...

Wow! She has been to a few exciting places in her young 21 years!! Don't worry Megan, I don't think you are that young--I was married at 19!!! Okay, so I wouldn't recommend getting married at 19 but sometimes things just work out!!

Okay--when was Megan in the Amazon!!??

michelle said...

Both sets of parents were in different states when we were married, so no drop-ins. I can't even imagine that, to tell you the truth! Crazy that you already have a child married...

And, the Amazon?! Seriously.