Wednesday, August 20, 2008

list of four- updated

A LIST OF FOUR
Wende has this on her blog and put me down as one person who would respond-
you bet I'll respond- I'm there baby...

1. four family members: beth, megan, aimee, & brit (she's private)

2. four people who email me regularly :
Kristy, Karrie, Wende, Janae - man I love their emails- it's so fun to get a personal email not just junk.

3. four of my favorite places to eat:
Cafe Rio- pork tostada & key lime pie/Rio Grande- Flaute Grande (mmmm)/ Desert Edge- balsamic chicken sandwich on sourdough with house pasta/Biagii's

*4. four places i would rather be right now: I just can't believe I didn't include my very favorite place ever- Disneyland with my family- I dream of going here all the time & even went here for my honeymoon- we stayed in the old disneyland hotel- loved it!
New Port Beach, CA /Seattle/San Fransisco shopping/no where-- I like my house

5. four people i think will respond: see #1

6. four tv shows i watch over and over:
The office/Seinfeld/King of Queens/Arthur on PBS

7. four of your favorite pass times:
lunch with friends/playing games with my family/reading at night before bed/sitting on my front porch with my sweetheart & blogging of course!

9 comments:

Karrie said...

I forgot to put blogging as one of my favorite past times....it is though great list.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I haven't watched Arthur on PBS for years, but I remember loving watching it after school a few years back... I am glad to be reminded of it:) Posts like this are so much fun to read, I love finding out more about you~

wende said...

thanks for being one of the four! i forgot blogging too, duh! i love that you watch arthur, i love that show too but it's been forever since i've seen it. i also love that you put what you like to eat at your favorite places. i need to do a restaurant blog, i've eaten everywhere - i should've been a food critique! what a cushy job!

i also LOVE our group emails, they make my day.

Jill said...

This is a fun one, I haven't seen this one before.

Arthur on PBS?

patsy said...

Hey- I really love arthur on PBS truly. I think it's the best kid show ever. i tease my kids that most problems can be solved if you watch arthur. :) I only watch it everyday with the kids though. If they weren't here I probably wouldn't watch it by myself... I think ;)

Beth said...

I love that you have your favorite foods at your fav places to eat too!

Fun post to read and learn more about you, but harder to post about myself... however, I will except the challenge and post mine on my blog!

Kim Sue said...

Cafe' Rio must really rock it...I hear so much about it! Fun list.

michelle said...

Rio Grande is still operating, huh? I used to go there with girlfriends during our freshman year at BYU. Good times.

Janae said...

A great list! You guys have all been busy while i've been out of it! I love your food favorites:) They sound really yummy right now!