Sunday, August 10, 2008

hurray aimee, sean & cole were here!!

It's been a couple of busy days around here!
Because of the Olympics I am actually getting some computer time without having to beat anyone off. I am so incredibly tired right now I can barely keep my eyes open. We have 9:00 AM church, were up late & when we did get to bed a huge storm started up. Thunder, lightening, wild wind & rain= NO SleeP. It was all I could do to get up & sing with the kids at church today. Hurray we were so excited to have company over for dinner last night!
The peanut, ruthie & brittany, plus aimee, sean & cole are in town-
it was fantastic to see them!! we miss them so much.

We BBQ'd & had a great time seeing how big cole is now. When they moved cole was the peanut's age 10 months. There is a huge difference between 10 & 19 months!

Cole is so smart & such a cutie. He's just about ready for piano lessons... maybe. He loved playing the piano & it was so funny because he moved his hands really fast, but hit the keys softly. See, I told you he was a smart kid!

Brett & jack were gone at scout camp this week & came home Friday night. No wonder I am feeling that school isn't starting early enough this year... partly I was missing dad & all his help. I worked a luncheon on saturday afternoon & the girls & I have done some school shopping. wow- it's been a crazy busy weekend.

Now I'm going to take my sunday nap! ZZZZZZ

*do you take a nap on sundays?

8 comments:

wende said...

i love it when family comes to visit. my sister in law has been in town with her kids and i just get such a kick out of seeing how big they have gotten.

i almost always take a nap on sundays, especially when we have 9am church! somehow my body just knows that it's a day of rest - literally.

michelle said...

I want to take a nap on Sundays!! Maybe when we switch to 8:30 church next month. If Eva will let me....

Kristy said...

I live for Sunday naps.....we have 1:00 church so this year no naps!!! I am bummed that we will change times in January....we stay at 1:00 church until the construction is done on the other building!!

We don't get much company....but I love it when we do.

Kristy said...

I meant to say we will NOT change times at the first of the year. Sorry

Karrie said...

Okay so besides church that's all Sunday's are for is napping...right? At least that's all I ever do and it is my favorite day.

Jill said...

I always take a nap on Sunday! It's pretty much the highlight of my week. It feels so luxurious and restful, I love it.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

We had so much fun at your house on Saturday... I am glad that we got to see you guys!

Janae said...

Sounds like a fun and tiring Sunday...9 AM church is a true killer...a whole year of it is really hard! Naps are a must:)