Friday, June 20, 2008

what we've been doin'

Getting our hair done...
before
after
Babysitting the peanut....
who was very fussy & thinks he doesn't like me, even though I shared my chocolate creamy.... next month I have him for two days- maybe two nights- uh oh!
eating watermelon

hangin' around... &

helping out. These two are the best. They helped me around the house all day!
they picked up dog- you know- in the back yard
walked the fussy peanut in a stroller until he fell asleep
played with said peanut who cried whenever he was left alone with me?????
& now... chloe is organizing the pantry!
no- she does not hire out- sorry, you'll have to get your own

5 comments:

Johnna said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. I am jealouse!

Stacie said...

Don't you love it when they get old enough to 'give back'! My kids cleaned the loft the other day as a 'surprise'! I loved it!

Lazy days of summer are just the best!!

Joy said...

Hi! I'm Joy from joysofhome. I'm glad you visited my blog. To answer your question about my bathroom cabinets,I sanded them first with a medium grit and then washed them with a degreaser. I painted with rust-oleum black satin. I didn't use a primer, but you should if there is still a sheen on the cabinet. Primer also helps you use less of the top coat paint. Mine are two years old and they still look great---but the trick is in a good prep job. Also be sure to cover ALL of the surrounding sufaces if you plan on using spray paint to avoid any over-spray. Good Luck!

Karrie said...

You are such a great Auntie! I was tending Addies baby during a shower while she did games and I was so out of practice with babies...I love them...but they are hard work!

Jill said...

Why is Peanut still so fussy? You are a really nice sister and aunt to take care of him.