Wednesday, June 11, 2008

totally out of it

I haven't been blogging for a couple of days.
I am not really sure what is wrong except I am just really out of it. I don't know if it's just the summer blues or what...? I just have felt really low. I have been going through the motions of just getting the day to day things done & ya that's about it. I think all the changes in our family, the very busy spring... I just... you know.
Anyhow- yesterday I started snapping out of it- I hope...
I went with the stake camp leaders -(maybe you don't remember I am assistant stake girl's camp director & camp is in less than two weeks)- up to camp to check things out. I have been really worried we were going to freeze to death. I like camping, actually I love camping & I love girl's camp, but I don't like to camp in freezing cold or snow. With the weather we've been having I wouldn't have been surprised if when we got up into the mountains & there was still snow. Good news-- no snow! I am so relieved. It was gorgeous, even warmer than down here in the valley. I am looking forward to going now. It was so nice to be up there in the fresh air & sunshine. Maybe that's what I needed.

6 comments:

Kristy said...

I am glad there is no snow! Where are you going for camp? I am glad I get to stay home this year!!!! I am sure I will still plenty of time to go in the future!

Unknown said...

i do not like camping in heat. or rain. fortunately, the snow is not ever really a challenge here!

glad you're snapping out of it. maybe you could share some of that with me?

Holly said...

I bet it was nice to get out in the fresh air and sunshine--hope that helped your fugue.

That's a relief about the snow. Here suffering a heat stroke or being carried off by a mosquito is more of a concern.

Janae said...

I am so glad there is NO snow up there! Also, glad you had a nice day. Sometimes it just takes a good change of scenery to help with feeling out of sorts.

Karrie said...

I will need to talk to you when you get back from camp...we are going to the same place in july. I'm glad you saw the sun

Jill said...

A trip to the mountains is a great way to help yourself feel better. I really should do that, I tend to only go in the fall.

I can totally see how you'd be feeling out of sorts with all the changes going on in your life. It's got to be emotionally draining and a huge adjustment to have a son on a mission, a daughter get married and 4 more to take care of. I don't know how you do it all!