Tuesday, June 3, 2008

product endorsement tuesday

Call me crazy -but I have been wanting to post about this baby for a long time now.
This is my sweet ride- I love this car. I traded in my suburban a couple of years ago when I finally came to the realization that my family was shrinking (plus brett got released from being scout master.) Yes I loved the four wheel drivablility & massive amounts of cargo I could drive around- but let me just say...
getting rid of that was so freeing.
I know it's not popular to drive a mini van... I know many of you out there drive suburbans... I loved mine... I'm just saying that that ship had finally sailed for me- my time was up - and now I have a new love.
Why do I love her?
- she has unbelievable amount of cup holders, I can fit eight people, folding seats that I can actually work on my own- incredible, the automatic sliding door (my favorite feature), it's so easy to drive & park, the middle windows slide down, I love how I can control the radio from the steering wheel, I could go on & on... but most importantly I love that I don't pay over $100 to fill her up. Filling her up -it still hurts, but it could be worse.
So there you go.
If loving you is wrong,
I don't wanna be right

9 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

I love your sweet ride! In fact, I'm a little jealous. I want to join the "mini van" band. Until then, our family's population will remain at 4.

Karrie said...

I love my ride too...I've been in yours and you're right it's great too. I wish gas would go down soon!

Kristy said...

I wish I could down size or at least park my suburban all the time, but we are at the point where we need it.....it is almost pd off so I can park it soon and get me a car....the gas is killing us!

Stacie said...

Okay--so we now all have Toyota Siennas (me, you, Wende--in fact, ours are exactly the same color!)!! How funny!! Yes--I was one of those that said I would NEVER drive a minivan but lo and behold I do! To say that I love it would be wrong but to say that I love all the nice things it does and has is completely a YES! And, of course, gas mileage is a wholehearted PLUS!!

wende said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE my toyota sienna, and so must the rest of the populations because they are everywhere lately. i love that i was one of the first! mini-vans are great, i don't know what people think is so lame about them, i will drive one forever.

Janae said...

You are funny! It is definitely a fabulous car:) I love that you are not paying $100 to fill her up...I wish I wasn't :(

Jill said...

You're funny. Cup holders are crucial, especially for a family on the go like yours.

michelle said...

HA! This is hilarious, Patsy, especially the last sentence. I love my minivan too.

Robyn said...

I have a Honda Odyssey which I fought off for years... however, as gas prices rise I feel like laughing when I see people filling up their Suburbans. Oh, the pain. The minivan is much better on gas and I agree with all the features you mentioned, plus I have so much cargo space compared to an SUV that seats 7-8. I hate to admit it, but I like my minivan! We should say it proudly, shouldn't we?