Friday, June 6, 2008

laughing loud- it's good for the soul

Today I went shopping then to lunch with karen. It was so much fun. After lunch at our favorite place in town -we went to this little shop full of knick knacks & gifts. There was so many funny things. Some not so appropriate, most just so so funny. Like these cocktail napkins. I wanted to buy them & others... they just cracked me up!
I of course was laughing so hard I nearly had an accident.
BAcon Bandaids... disturbing, I know.

Or how about this toast or bacon wallet- just plain weird.
I don't know why I didn't take pictures of the really funny stuff?? Like this birthday card-
The greeting cards here were so funny I was really laughing my head off. As we went to pay for our items the owner of the store said he was watching us & because we were laughing so hard other customers were coming in & looking around. He gave us a box of candy.
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.... oh boy.
Laughter it's good for the soul.
and apparently it's good for business too.

3 comments:

Janae said...

What a fun store~I am wondering where you were? That card is too funny and so correct:) And, free candy! It's always a great day when free candy is offered:)

Unknown said...

woo hoo! who doesn't love free candy??

Jill said...

I would have loved to see and hear you two laughing at all those cards, laughing like that is my favorite.