Sunday, March 16, 2008

SPT Thursday Part II

Well, Ladies, this is Brett again. I reviewed your comments and, though I appreciated the "nice husband" comments, I took your remarks kind of personally that Patsy got off "too easy." So, this is Part II of SPT Thursday.

This is "the scene."

This is my noble accomplice.

Sorry, but you need to wait ~ 50 seconds before she walks into "the scene"...and you'd better turn your sound up. I'm sure she will have photos of me sleeping in the shed tonight, and tomorrow night, and the next......you get it!

I promised to never scare her again - it's a real taboo with her!

I'm done.

11 comments:

Kristy said...

Too funny!!!

Unknown said...

lucky her reaction was just to call you "jerks!" way too funny! (sorry patsy...)

patsy said...

I swear I am changing my blogger password TODAY

wende said...

i would change my blogger password too if i were you. lellys right about one thing, if it had been me who was scared, something not kid-friendly would've come out of my mouth. i HATE being scared like that. rich knows to not come near me when the vacuum cleaner or the hair dryer are running. sheesh! for the record, rich said he thought it was mean! but we did watch it at least six times because while mean, it was still really funny! sorry patsy!

wende said...

ps ethan gets scared every time someone watches the video because he knows what's coming. then patsy screams and he laughs and then signs, "more" because he wants to see it again! :)

Anonymous said...

Troy and I laughed so hard...I think I peed my pants a little...JK...this was soo sneaky...Way to go Brett! BTW I would change your password too.

Beth said...

How can you be cute at 5am and when you are being scarred to death... You never have a bad look do you?

This is mean (but funny)... my boys know better!!

Kristy said...

Wende, Emily and I watched this one several time this afternoon. We were laughing so hard! Brett you are great!!! Sorry Patsy!!

PS Jake brought home is order form today!!

Janae said...

This was definitely naughty husband material...but, very funny...sorry Patsy! I am with everyone else on the changing of the password:) Brett does get credit for a really good one though.

Jill said...

I felt so anxious waiting to see what was going to happen. I hate being scared, I would have been mad, but it makes for funny blogging.

michelle said...

Oh my goodness! Good thing you're a good sport!